Sunday, November 18, 2007

Johnathan K

He was really a nice guy. And smart too. I feel the need to tell you this because of the admission I am about to make.

My best friend Stephanie thought it would be very funny if she asked Johnathan to be my boyfriend. She told him I liked him a LOT. The problem with this was that I did not like him. At least not like that. I didn't like LIKE him, ya know?

He sat in front of me in Algebra 1/2. (Yes, we had a class called Algebra 1/2) He was pretty smart and not unattractive, albeit kinda nerdy. He had potential. Some guys do need to pluck their eyebrows. But 8th grade is not the time to start that.

Steph filled his head full of lies without even telling me. Imagine my horror and surprise when he passed me this note.



I don't think I can count him as one who broke up with me since I didn't know we were together, right? RIGHT?

No comments: